Saturday, September 19, 2009

online playing

Hey I finally have my internet connection set up in the flat. Although it seemed frustratingly slow and difficult it actually took less time than it would have taken back home! The speed is not the fastest, but it will have to do. I found a cool new site to play on. Click on the link for Lucas poker above if you would like to join it too. The cool thing is that you if you are here in Bangkok now you can join it without a credit card. You can contact me and I will add money to your account after you give me cash. You can also use credit cards and every other way to add money to the account too of course! The thing I like about the site is the games are quite weak. I made some very good money playing there. I played yesterday and today already and each day playing quite low limits to test it out made more than 200 Euros! I felt starting with 20 Euros and ending up both sessions above 200 Euros was a decent day of work! It is mostly people from Italy on the site from what I saw and for the people I played against they seemed to feel it was their obligation to bet hard with second best hands. Anyways check it out if you want. Please use the link above when you do thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment